Strawberry bread makes a flexible breakfast bread, anytime snack, or a decadent dessert.
This recipe for strawberry fast bread seems candy, moist, and oh-so-delicious. It’s loaded with berries, and a lightweight powder sugar glaze makes the right topping.
Our Favourite Fast Bread!
- Our copycat recipe from Panera makes use of Problem Butter to get that bistro-quality taste and gentle, moist texture!
- This bread makes use of easy components you possible have available.
- Problem Butter is farmer-owned and made the old school approach from recent cream from joyful cows! It provides scrumptious taste whereas making for an additional moist loaf.
- Make this simple fast bread recipe to serve with tea or espresso!
This recipe has been sponsored by Problem Butter.
The best way to Make Strawberry Bread
A fast overview, listed below are the step for making the strawberry bread recipe under.
- Cream: Cream sugar and butter, add eggs and cream. Mix the dry components.
- Combine: Add the flour combination to the moist components and fold in recent berries.
- Pour: Batter right into a metallic pan and prime with extra berries
- Bake and Cool: Earlier than slicing.
Professional Ideas For Excellent Fast Bread
- If utilizing frozen berries, toss them within the dry combine earlier than including them to the batter to maintain them from sinking to the underside.
- Use unsalted butter in baking and add your personal salt.
- Don’t over combine, or the bread will probably be too dense.
- Let the eggs come to room temperature earlier than use.
Save a Loaf for the Freezer!
- Retailer strawberry bread in an hermetic container at room temperature for as much as 4 days.
- Wrap entire loaves or slices in plastic wrap and place them in zippered luggage for as much as 8 weeks.
- Use strawberry bread to make this favourite bread pudding recipe that may be made upfront and served sizzling or chilly!
Our Favourite Fast Breads
Did your loved ones love this Strawberry Bread? Remember to go away a score and a remark under!
Moist and candy strawberry bread with a scrumptious glaze makes for an excellent breakfast, snack, and even dessert!
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×4-inch baking pan.
In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt with a whisk. Put aside.
In a separate medium bowl, cream sugar and butter collectively. Add eggs, cream, and lemon juice. Combine effectively to mix.
Add the dry combination to the butter combination and stir simply till mixed. Don’t overmix.
Put aside 2 tablespoons of strawberries for topping the bread. Toss the remaining strawberries with 1 tablespoon flour. Take away any extra flour and really gently fold them into the batter.
Unfold the batter into the baking pan and prime with reserved strawberries.
Bake for 60-70 minutes or till a toothpick comes out clear. Take away from pan and funky on a wire rack.
As soon as the bread has cooled, mix the glaze components in a bowl till clean.
Drizzle excessive of the bread and let set.
- If utilizing entire berries like blueberries, toss them in flour first so that they don’t sink to the underside of the batter.
- Make sure the butter and eggs are softened earlier than mixing and cream till mild and fluffy earlier than including different components.
- Keep away from overmixing the batter or the bread will probably be robust and chewy.
- The pan could be greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Use a metallic baking pan for the most effective outcomes.
- Ensure to not over bake the bread, a toothpick inserted within the center ought to come out clear.
- Cool utterly earlier than slicing.
Energy: 315 | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 4g | Fats: 15g | Saturated Fats: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 4g | Trans Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 268mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 500IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg
Vitamin info offered is an estimate and can range based mostly on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my picture use coverage right here.