These Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are a simple and delcious cheesecake recipe, excellent to your Thanksgiving dessert desk!
Not in search of mini? Be certain to attempt my basic Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe too!
Creamy Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes for Fall Baking!
It simply wouldn’t be fall with out pumpkin cheesecake, for my part. I imply, cheesecake is like every part else: it has its seasons. Within the spring, it’s cheesecake with caramel. Summer season is cheesecake with berries. Winter is cheesecake with chocolate. I don’t make the principles.
And fall? Nicely, pumpkin is in all places! Pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cake, pumpkin jelly roll cake, pumpkin pancakes… and, clearly, pumpkin cheesecake! However this yr, I’m obsessive about these little mini pumpkin cheesecakes! Each is made in a muffin cup, so they really are small and lovable.
Plus, they’re straightforward. Tremendous straightforward! With a crushed cookie crust and easy combine n’ bake filling, you’ll wish to make these repeatedly.
What You’ll Want
This recipe options a simple cookie crust, together with a easy cheesecake filling combination that solely wants just a few elements.
For the Crust:
- Gingersnaps: Crushed gingersnaps add a spicy contact to the completed dish. However you too can use graham cracker crumbs for a graham cracker crust when you favor. To crush the gingersnaps use a blender or meals processor into high-quality crumbs!
- Sugar: I add a tablespoon of granulated sugar to my crust, however be at liberty to omit this if the crust is nice sufficient to your style.
- Butter: Melted butter brings the crust collectively. Salted or unsalted is okay, whichever you favor!
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- Cream Cheese: Set the cream cheese out an hour or so upfront in order that it will possibly come to room temperature.
- Sugar: I take advantage of common granulated sugar, however you could possibly even use brown sugar.
- Vanilla: Pure vanilla extract provides the most effective taste.
- Egg: Just like the cream cheese, it’s greatest if the egg is room temperature.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: You’ll find this on the baking aisle, together with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and different spices.
- Pumpkin: You’ll want a can of pure pumpkin puree. Be certain to not get pumpkin pie filling, which accommodates numerous added elements and received’t work on this recipe.
- Whipped Cream: Whipped cream is my favourite non-compulsory garnish. You possibly can even add a little bit cinnamon or maple syrup into the whipped cream for a scrumptious taste mixture!
Find out how to Make Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Making mini cheesecakes could be very easy! No want to fret about steam, springform pans, or cracking. Simply fill these muffin tins and slide them into the oven!
Make the Crusts: Preheat your oven to 350°F, and line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Then, in a medium mixing bowl, combine collectively the cookie crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the cookie crumbs into every cupcake liner, and press flat with a small cup or spoon. Bake the crusts for five minutes, till flippantly golden, and funky on a wire rack when you make the cheesecake filling.
Make the Cheesecake Filling: Within the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and sugar till clean. Add the vanilla, egg, and pumpkin pie spice. Combine for an additional minute till the filling is clean, and scrape the edges of the bowl as crucial. Flip the mixer to low, and blend within the pumpkin till simply integrated.
Fill and Bake. Pour the batter evenly on prime of the baked crusts, filling nearly to the highest. Bake the cheesecakes within the preheated oven for about eleven minutes, till the cheesecakes are nearly set, however barely jiggly within the middle.
Cool and Chill. When the cheesecakes are finished, take the pan out of the oven and let the cheesecakes cool within the pan for half an hour or so. Then switch the cheesecakes to a wire rack to chill fully. Lastly, put them on a platter, cowl them, and refrigerate for not less than 1 hour.
Serve! Prime the cheesecakes with whipped cream, if utilizing, and luxuriate in!
Ideas for Success
- Don’t Overmix: It’s necessary to notice that after you add the egg to the filling combination, it is best to solely combine the filling slowly till mixed. Beating the egg an excessive amount of will trigger the filling to be ethereal as an alternative of creamy.
- Add Toppings: In addition to whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel sauce and/or sprinkling of chopped nuts make an exquisite topping.
- Use a distinct cookie: Gingersnaps are the last word fall combo when you ask me, however vanilla cookies or Nilla wafers would even be tremendous tasty!
Find out how to Retailer Leftover Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Mini pumpkin cheesecakes have a “shelf life” much like common cheesecakes. They should be refrigerated, and final about 3 days within the fridge. To maintain them as recent as potential, and hold different meals smells (hiya, onions!) from being absorbed by the cheesecakes, cowl them effectively. I like to position all of them on a cake plate with a tight-fitting domed lid; you could possibly additionally retailer them in tall, hermetic meals storage containers (plastic or glass).
Do Mini Cheesecakes Freeze Nicely?
Really, sure! These do freeze effectively, though the crust won’t be fairly as crisp after thawing. Nonetheless, the filling will likely be decadent and creamy, so go for it! Retailer these cheesecakes within the freezer in hermetic containers for as much as 3 months, and thaw within the fridge earlier than serving.
Extra Cheesecake Recipes
Creamy pumpkin and aromatic pumpkin pie spice take these Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes to an entire new degree! They usually’re so easy to make. A straightforward and stylish dessert that’s excellent for Thanksgiving!
For the Crust
- 1 cup crushed gingersnap cookie crumbs (about 20 cookies relying on the dimensions)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Cheesecake Filling
- 1 (8- ounce) package deal cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 giant egg, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- Optionally available – whipped cream to prime
Make the Crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an ordinary dimension muffin tin with cupcake liners. Put aside.
- In a medium bowl combine collectively the cookie crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Stir to mix. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the cookie crumbs into every cupcake liner. Utilizing a small cup, press the crumbs evenly into the underside. Bake the crusts for five minutes, till flippantly golden. Take away from the oven and place the pan on a wire rack to chill barely when you put together the cheesecake filling.
Make the Filling
- Within the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the cream cheese and sugar on medium velocity for two minutes till clean. Add within the vanilla, egg, and pumpkin pie spice and blend for 1 extra minute till clean, scraping the edges of the bowl as crucial.
- Flip the mixer to low and blend within the pumpkin till evenly blended.
- Pour the batter evenly on prime of the baked crusts, filling the cups nearly to the highest. Bake for 11 – 13 minutes, till the cheesecakes are nearly set, however barely jiggly within the middle.
- Take away the pan from the oven and permit the cheesecakes to chill within the pan for half-hour. Then switch the cheesecakes to the wire rack to chill fully. Switch cheesecake to a platter, cowl and refrigerate for not less than 1 hour till chilled.
- Prime with whipped cream, if desired.
Retailer in an hermetic container for as much as 5 days within the fridge.
Freeze in an hermetic container for as much as 30 days. Permit cheesecakes to thaw within the fridge earlier than you serve them.
Key phrases: pumpkin cheesecakes, mini cheesecakes, straightforward pumpkin cheesecakes
Need To Save This Recipe?
Discover extra recipes like this:
PIN for later: