This simple tacky dip wants simply 4 components and some minutes to arrange.
Rotel dip is a fast celebration favourite with floor beef, Rotel tomatoes and a creamy tacky base!
Prep it and preserve it heat in a sluggish cooker. Serve it with a pile of tortilla chips for an excellent game-day unfold.
Components in Rotel Dip
This Rotel Dip recipe, also referred to as ugly dip, is a sport day favourite made with only a few components. This recipe is just like queso dip and is a fast and simple snack.
- Rotel Tomatoes: A can of rotel tomatoes provides a number of taste and just a little warmth. Rotel will be substituted with any form of salsa.
- Meat: We love floor beef on this recipe however swap it out for floor turkey or sausage.
- Cheese: Velveeta makes this dip fast and simple (and tremendous creamy). Cream cheese with a little bit of cheddar is a superb substitute.
- Seasonings: I add a pinch of chili powder. You may also add taco seasoning or your favourite spices to the meat for those who’d like or use leftover taco floor beef.
Find out how to Make Rotel Dip
This Rotel cheese dip recipe is as simple as 1,2,3!
- Brown meat and drain on the stovetop.
- Add Rotel tomatoes and cheese to the identical pan.
- Stir till melted.
Don’t drain the Rotel, because the juices present the best consistency. We do typically add two cans of Rotel! After all, like most recipes, you may add in your personal favorites or change the flavors/additions primarily based on what you’ve gotten readily available.
Ideas & Variations
- Brown the meat and drain extra grease or use lean hamburger meat.
- In the event you’d excellent to skip the Velveeta cheese, use 8 ouncescream cheese and 1 cup cheddar cheese in place.
- This recipe will be thinned out with a little bit of milk for those who’d like a thinner consistency.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or celery, carrots, and different veggies for dipping.
- Hold Rotel dip heat in a small sluggish cooker. If the Rotel dip cools, will probably be exhausting to scoop so it may be reheated on the stovetop or within the microwave till dippable once more!
- Leftovers are nice in a quesadilla, over potatoes, or added to tacos.
Ro-tel tomatoes are a model of diced tomatoes with inexperienced chilies. They bring about just a little warmth to dishes and have a style just like salsa and will be discovered within the canned tomato part of most grocery shops. They add nice taste to Chili recipes, stews, Taco Soup and extra.
In the event you don’t have Rotel Tomatoes readily available, you may substitute one other model of tomatoes with inexperienced chiles or salsa. Though the flavour gained’t be precisely the identical, the dip will nonetheless style scrumptious.
This dip can simply be made within the sluggish cooker. Merely brown and drain the bottom beef or sausage as directed and drain. Mix all components in a mini crock pot/sluggish cooker and set to low 2-3 hours stirring often till melted. As soon as melted, flip the sluggish cooker to heat.
Fee This Recipe
Like this recipe? Then give it a ranking now to let your fellow readers understand it’s one thing they need to add to their household’s menu!
A simple tacky 4 ingredient celebration dip made with sausage or floor beef!
In a big skillet, prepare dinner the bottom beef or sausage over medium-high warmth till no pink stays. Drain extra fats.
Cut back the warmth to medium.
Add processed cheese, Rotel tomatoes with juices, and chili powder.
Stir the combination till the cheese has melted and the dip is clean.
Serve heat with tortilla chips.
Cream cheese will be substituted for Velveeta cheese. Change the processed cheese with an 8oz package deal of cream cheese and add in about 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
To make this dip thicker, scale back the processed cheese to eight oz. Elective additions embody diced jalapeno, sharp cheddar cheese, or taco seasoning.
Hold this dip heat in a small sluggish cooker. The dip will thicken because it cools however will be reheated. To maintain it dippable longer, add as much as 1/3 cup of milk because it cooks.
Energy: 126 | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 11g | Fats: 7g | Saturated Fats: 4g | Ldl cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 344mg | Potassium: 200mg | Vitamin A: 230IU | Vitamin C: 2.2mg | Calcium: 208mg | Iron: 1.2mg
Vitamin info supplied is an estimate and can differ primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my picture use coverage right here.