Ditch the frozen aisle, and put together simple, tacky pizza bagels proper at residence. Excellent for snack time or occasion appetizers!
Think about a world the place the comforting aroma of freshly baked bagels fuses with the savory attract of pizza. Welcome to the world of home made pizza bagels! They’re extremely simple to make, splendidly versatile, and a assured crowd-pleaser. They make an excellent alternative for a household snack, occasion appetizer, or perhaps a fast dinner on a busy evening. Customise them to your liking along with your favourite toppings, and revel in a gourmand snack proper from the consolation of your kitchen.
Steadily Requested Questions
Sure, you need to use your favourite kind of bagel. A plain or complete wheat bagel normally works finest.
Substitute with a gluten-free bagel if wanted.
For those who don’t have pizza sauce, tomato sauce with a bit of oregano and garlic will work nicely.
Completely! Be happy to make use of cheddar, Monterey Jack, plant-based cheese, or a mix of your favourite cheeses.
The toppings to your pizza bagels are restricted solely by your creativeness!
- Conventional pizza toppings like pepperoni, sausage, and mushrooms are at all times successful.
- For a Hawaiian twist, strive pineapple and ham.
- You could possibly additionally add a gourmand contact with toppings like grilled hen, bacon, bell peppers, or olives.
Air Fryer Directions
When you’ve got an air fryer, it’s an ideal different approach to put together these pizza bagels. Simply assemble them as normal, place within the air fryer at 350 levels, and prepare dinner for 6-8 minutes till cheese is bubbly and barely browned.
Suggestions From the Chef
- Use freshly grated cheese for the very best melting.
- If utilizing meat as a topping, prepare dinner it first to make sure it’s totally cooked.
- For a crispier bagel, toast it calmly earlier than including toppings.
- Keep away from overloading your bagel with toppings. This may result in uneven baking and a soggy bagel base.
- Watch out to not overcook the bagels. The cheese needs to be bubbly and barely browned however take away from the oven earlier than it begins to burn.
Storing & Reheating Directions
Leftover pizza bagels could be saved in an hermetic container within the fridge for 3-4 days. To reheat, an air fryer is ideal for getting them crisp and bubbly once more. Simply warmth at 350 levels for 6-8 minutes. You may as well freeze leftover pizza bagels. To reheat from frozen, bake in an oven at 350 levels till scorching and bubbly.