This web site could comprise affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my disclosure coverage.
Breaded, crispy rooster cutlets and a creamy Cajun sauce come collectively on this AMAZING Louisiana rooster pasta recipe. Impressed by Cheesecake Manufacturing unit, you’re going to like making this at residence!
Cheesecake Manufacturing unit has a few of my all-time favourite dishes! They’re so comforting and I like making an attempt to recreate them at residence. Just a few extra recipes so as to add to your lineup: copycat Cheesecake Manufacturing unit brown bread, rooster Romano, and rooster Madeira! Oh, and you’ll’t neglect these superb avocado egg rolls.
Crispy Louisiana Hen and Pasta
Cheesecake Manufacturing unit – the place do I even begin? Their dishes are so hearty and comforting and I can’t get sufficient of them! I imply, who doesn’t dream of recreating that Cheesecake Manufacturing unit magic proper in their very own kitchen? I’ll by no means move up an opportunity to remain in.
Now, let’s discuss in regards to the star of the present: this copycat Cheesecake Manufacturing unit Louisiana Hen Pasta. (What a mouthful!) You will have crispy and tender rooster cutlets coated in parmesan and breadcrumbs then seared to perfection. Nearly as good as that’s, it will get even higher. They’re coated in a creamy sauce with some Cajun kick, then served over bowtie pasta. Your loved ones can be giving it rave opinions as soon as they struggle a chunk! You’ll be able to thank me later.
This recipe is Choosy Eater Authorized!
Components You’ll Want
I do know it seems to be like quite a bit, however most of those are pantry staples. Belief me – this mix of components is one thing you don’t wish to miss. Louisiana rooster pasta is so scrumptious! (When you’re searching for measurements, they’re all within the recipe card under.)
For the Hen:
- Hen Breasts: Tender, boneless rooster breasts are the guts of our dish!
- Salt & Black Pepper: Give the rooster its first layer of taste.
- Cajun Seasoning: This zesty combine provides the rooster its spicy, Southern allure and a bit kick of warmth.
- Flour: A light-weight dusting of flour helps create that good, crispy coating across the rooster.
- Eggs: Overwhelmed eggs assist the coating to stay to the rooster cutlets.
- Panko Breadcrumbs: These Japanese breadcrumbs add a satisfying crunch to the Louisiana rooster.
- Parmesan Cheese: So every bit of rooster has some tacky goodness.
- Oil for Frying: That is what makes the rooster golden and crispy! I used vegetable oil.
Pasta and Veggies
- Olive Oil: For sautéing the veggies in.
- Garlic: Carry on the savory taste!
- Mushrooms: Sliced mushrooms add a wealthy, earthy style and likewise give the Louisiana rooster pasta nice texture.
- Bell Peppers: I used each pink and yellow bell peppers for some colour and crunch.
- Onion: Diced onion provides a light, savory taste that makes the dish much more tasty.
- Salt & Pepper: Slightly bit of those basic seasonings balances the flavors to your liking.
- Bowtie Pasta: These lovable bowtie pasta noodles absorb all that scrumptious sauce!
For the Sauce:
- Butter: Two tablespoons of butter soften into the sauce so it has a wealthy base.
- Flour: To thicken issues up.
- Heavy Cream: Makes the sauce good and creamy.
- Low-Sodium Hen Broth: The savory basis of the sauce.
- Parmesan Cheese: Provides irresistible tacky taste!
- Cajun Seasoning: For the trace of warmth that’s so tasty.
- Salt & Pepper: Modify to style.
- Cayenne Pepper (Elective): When you prefer it spicy, a sprinkle of cayenne pepper provides that additional kick.
Find out how to Make Louisiana Hen Pasta
This Louisiana rooster pasta takes a bit little bit of preparation, however belief me- it’s so price it! You find yourself with probably the most crispy, golden rooster cutlets lined in a creamy, zesty sauce.
For the Hen
- Season: Season the rooster items with salt and pepper.
- Put together Breading Station: Collect three shallow bowls for the breading station. Within the first shallow bowl, combine the flour and Cajun seasoning. Within the second dish whisk the eggs. Within the third shallow dish, mix the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Coat: Dredge every bit of rooster into the flour combination, then into the eggs, and at last coat the rooster within the breadcrumb combination.
- Warmth Oil: Warmth the oil in a big skillet over medium-high warmth. Prepare dinner the rooster till cooked by and golden brown, 5 minutes on both sides. Then take away the rooster from the skillet.
For the Pasta
- Prepare dinner Pasta: Prepare dinner the pasta al dente in keeping with the package deal directions. Then drain the pasta and put aside.
- Sauté Greens: Returning to the identical skillet, warmth the oil and sauté the peppers, onions, mushrooms, and garlic till tender.
- Season: Season with salt and pepper to style then take away the greens from the skillet.
Cajun Cream Sauce
- Create Roux: Return to the identical skillet and soften the butter over medium-high warmth. Then whisk within the flour to create a roux.
- Add Remaining Components: Pour within the heavy cream, rooster broth, parmesan cheese, and Cajun seasoning. Then whisk to mix.
- Prepare dinner: Permit the sauce to cook dinner and thicken whereas stirring for 3-5 minutes. Season to style with salt and pepper and extra Cajun seasoning if wanted.
- Mix: Add the cooked pasta and greens to the sauce and stir to mix.
- Layer: Slice the rooster and layer on high of the Cajun pasta.
- Serve: Garnish Louisiana rooster pasta with recent chopped parsley and an additional sprint of cayenne pepper or pink pepper flakes when you prefer it spicy!
Listed below are a number of methods to get your Louisiana rooster pasta tasting simply nearly as good as Cheesecake Manufacturing unit! I’ve additionally included a pair methods to modify issues up.
- Get Your Hen Golden: When cooking the rooster, give it the time it must get that good golden brown crust. It’s so well worth the wait!
- Flip Up the Warmth: Modify the Cajun seasoning and cayenne pepper to your spice choice. Begin with a bit and add extra when you prefer it scorching. If you would like one thing a bit extra gentle, add a sprinkle of paprika.
- Change Up the Pasta: Bow tie pasta is historically used on this dish, however you could possibly swap it out for linguine, spaghetti, angel hair, or penne pasta, your selection!
Storing Leftover Louisiana Hen Pasta
If you end up with leftovers of this tasty Louisiana rooster pasta, merely retailer them in an hermetic container within the fridge. This dish will keep good for as much as 3-4 days. Simply make sure you reheat it gently (I often do about 20 minutes within the oven at 350 levels Fahrenheit) so the crispy crust doesn’t come off the rooster. Take pleasure in your second serving to of Cajun consolation meals!
Pin this now to seek out it later
For the Hen
Season the rooster items with salt and pepper.
Collect three shallow bowls for the breading station. Within the first shallow bowl, combine the flour and cajun seasoning. Within the second dish whisk the eggs. Within the third shallow dish, mix the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Dredge every bit of rooster into the flour combination, then into the eggs, and at last coat the rooster within the breadcrumb combination.
Warmth the oil in a big skillet over medium-high warmth. Prepare dinner the rooster till cooked by and golden brown, 5 minutes on both sides. Take away the rooster from the skillet.
For the Pasta
Boil the pasta in keeping with the package deal directions. Drain the pasta and put aside.
Returning to the identical skillet, warmth the oil and saute the peppers, onions, mushrooms, and garlic till tender.
Season with salt and pepper to style then take away the greens from the skillet.
Cajun Cream Sauce
Return to the identical skillet and soften the butter over medium-high warmth. Whisk within the flour to create a roux.
Pour within the heavy cream, rooster broth, parmesan cheese, and cajun seasoning. Whisk to mix.
Permit the sauce to cook dinner and thicken whereas stirring for 3-5 minutes. Season to style with salt and pepper and extra cajun seasoning if wanted.
Add the cooked pasta and greens to the sauce and stir to mix.
Slice the rooster and layer on high of the Cajun pasta.
Garnish with recent chopped parsley and an additional sprint of cayenne pepper when you prefer it spicy!
Energy: 1368kcalCarbohydrates: 86gProtein: 63gFats: 87gSaturated Fats: 43gPolyunsaturated Fats: 9gMonounsaturated Fats: 30gTrans Fats: 0.3gLdl cholesterol: 338mgSodium: 1296mgPotassium: 1161mgFiber: 6gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 4444IUVitamin C: 97mgCalcium: 769mgIron: 4mg
Vitamin info is routinely calculated, so ought to solely be used as an approximation.