On the spot Pot Henny Penny Hen–penne pasta and rooster in a creamy white sauce…higher than alfredo!
On the spot Pot Henny Penny Hen
This recipe is tremendous quick and simple and the outcomes had been very good! We scraped the pot clear on this one. This was a greater model of rooster alfredo pasta and a better model too…win-win!
I really like this recipe as a result of it’s a dump and go recipe. Assist your self out and hold cooked, chopped rooster able to go within the freezer. My go-to is shopping for a pair rotisserie chickens from Costco every time I’m going, eradicating the meat and storing in 2 cups increments within the freezer. It’s the proper assist to get dinner entering into a rush.
- Higher than Bouillon rooster base
- Chopped, cooked rooster–I used rotisserie rooster
- Penne pasta–or one other brief minimize pasta like Rigatoni, Farfalle, Orecchiette, Cavatappi
- Garlic powder–or granulated garlic
- Black pepper
- Kosher salt
- Cream cheese–or Neufchâtel cheese
- Bitter cream–or Greek yogurt
- Parmesan cheese
Pour water into On the spot Pot. Stir within the bouillon. Add within the rooster. Sprinkle within the pasta, garlic powder, pepper and salt. Place the cream cheese on high.
Cowl On the spot Pot and safe the lid. Make sure that valve is about to sealing. Set the guide/strain cook dinner button to 4 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for five minutes after which transfer valve to venting. Take away the lid.
Stir within the bitter cream.
Scoop onto plates, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
- Serve with a facet of roasted or steamed broccoli and garlic bread.
- I used my 6 quart On the spot Pot*. You can even make this in a 3 or 8 quart pot.
- Retailer leftovers in an hermetic container* within the fridge for as much as 5 days or within the freezer for as much as 3 months.
- Different recipes you can also make with the opposite half of the brick of cream cheese are It Ain’t Taking place Casserole and Loaded Million Greenback Casserole.
- If you happen to use one other sort of pasta chances are you’ll want to regulate the cooking time. Right here is the formulation: look in the back of the field of pasta and see what number of minutes it says to boil the pasta. If it’s 10 minutes you divide that quantity by 2 (=5) after which subtract 2 minutes. So you’ll strain cook dinner for 3 minutes.
- This recipe was tailored from Meals.com.
Extra On the spot Pot Pasta Recipes You’ll Love…
On the spot Pot Hen Alfredo Meatballs
Hen meatballs are served alongside pasta with a straightforward, selfmade alfredo sauce. Pasta, meatballs and sauce are all cooked in a single pot–your On the spot Pot.
On the spot Pot Hen Alfredo Tortellini Soup
A creamy tortellini soup with rooster, greens and parmesan cheese. If you happen to love rooster alfredo you’ll love this soup!
On the spot Pot Garlic Hen Alfredo Pasta
A creamy parmesan garlic sauce envelopes penne pasta and bites of rooster. A fast household dinner made in your electrical strain cooker.
Do you know you'll be able to filter the recipes on my web site to go looking by meat sort, IP or Crockpot, low carb, gluten free, and so on.? Use the filter to seek out precisely what you might be in search of.
Penne pasta and rooster in a creamy white sauce…higher than alfredo!
- Pour water into On the spot Pot. Stir within the bouillon. Add within the rooster. Sprinkle within the pasta, garlic powder, pepper and salt. Place the cream cheese on high.
- Cowl On the spot Pot and safe the lid. Make sure that valve is about to sealing. Set the guide/strain cook dinner button to 4 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for five minutes after which transfer valve to venting. Take away the lid.
- Stir within the bitter cream.
- Scoop onto plates, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
- Class: Pasta
- Technique: On the spot Pot
*Karen Petersen is a participant within the Amazon Companies LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a way for websites to earn promoting charges by promoting and linking to amazon.com.