On the lookout for the CUTEST Easter cupcakes? You discovered them! My Easter Chicken’s Nest Cupcakes are as scrumptious as they’re lovable. Little sous cooks will love serving to you embellish these chocolate cupcakes.
I topped my favourite chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting hen’s nest by utilizing a Wilton 233 grass tip. When swirled in circles on prime of a cupcake, it makes a cute little nest that you could fill with chocolate robins eggs.
These are good for Easter however actually can be cute served at any spring gathering equivalent to a backyard celebration. The frosting technique is so easy! Watch me embellish them:
That’s it! So fast and simple and who doesn’t love an ideal, fudge-y chocolate cupcake?
Easter Chicken’s Nest Cupcakes
For the cupcakes:
2 cups sugar
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup darkish cocoa powder (I exploit Hershey’s Particular Darkish)
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup 1% milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup boiling water
The Finest Chocolate Frosting, recipe under
72 mini chocolate eggs (I used Whoppers robin eggs)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two muffin cup pans with cupcake liners and spray every with non-stick spray.
- Mix sugar, flour, darkish cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in massive mixing bowl. Add eggs one after the other and blend till integrated. Add milk, oil and vanilla all of sudden and beat on medium pace of mixer about two minutes. Stir within the boiling water. Fill cupcake liners about 2/3 full.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or till picket decide inserted in middle comes out clear. Cool 10 minutes; take away from pans to wire racks. Cool fully.
- Make chocolate frosting based on instructions under. Spoon right into a piping bag fitted with a Wilton 233 grass tip. Pipe a little bit of frosting within the middle of the cupcakes, then in circles to construct up a nest. Add three robins egg sweets within the middle of every nest.
The Finest Chocolate Frosting
6 Tbsp unsalted buter, softened
2 2/3 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup darkish cocoa powder
1/3 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Beat softened butter till mild and creamy.
- Sift powdered sugar and cocoa powder collectively.
- Add powder sugar and cocoa powder to butter alternately with milk, beating after every addition till easy. Add vanilla and beat properly. Add one other tablespoon or two of milk if wanted to attain a creamy, whipped texture.