On the lookout for a enjoyable and festive approach to rejoice St. Patrick’s Day?
Strive making your personal selfmade copycat McDonald’s shamrock shake! With just some easy components, it’s fast & simple.
Cool and creamy with a minty taste, now you possibly can take pleasure in Shamrock Shakes all 12 months lengthy!
What’s a Shamrock Shake?
- This cool and creamy mint milkshake is McDonalds’ annual shake to mark the St. Patrick’s Day vacation! They’re out there for a restricted time!
- No want to attend for February or March when you can also make this selfmade shamrock shake recipe with just some easy components!
- 4 components and a blender are all you want for this minty deal with.
The way to Make a Shamrock Shake
- Dairy – Full-fat dairy like vanilla ice cream and complete milk will give the richest taste, however you possibly can substitute it together with your favourite non-dairy (like coconut milk) or lighter variations. Change to chocolate ice cream for a yummy change.
- Peppermint – Use peppermint extract for the most effective taste. Mint extract, a mixture of peppermint and spearmint extract, additionally works.
- Colour – Use inexperienced meals coloring or gel meals coloring to present your mint shake its signature inexperienced coloration.
- Toppings – High with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry.
Merely add the components within the recipe under to a blender and mix. SO simple.
Shake it Up!
Why ought to the youngsters have all of the enjoyable?
- Stir in some oreo cookie items.
- Make a grown-up model with an oz of alcohol. Strive Bailey’s Irish Cream, Peppermint Schnapps, crème de menthe, Irish whiskey, or peppermint-flavored vodka!
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and a maraschino cherry! Add some inexperienced sprinkles when you have them.
Extra Minty Favorites
Did you take pleasure in these Shamrock Shakes? Make sure you depart a score and a remark under!
Copycat Shamrock Shakes
These creamy shamrock shakes are mild and candy, the proper deal with for St. Patrick’s Day!
Spike this favourite with a splash of creme de menthe, Baileys, or vodka for a boozy deal with!
Energy: 562 | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 10g | Fats: 29g | Saturated Fats: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 8g | Ldl cholesterol: 118mg | Sodium: 223mg | Potassium: 574mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 58g | Vitamin A: 1169IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 375mg | Iron: 0.2mg
Diet info offered is an estimate and can fluctuate based mostly on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photograph use coverage right here.