In search of an lovely home made deal with for Easter? Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs!
Should you love Reese’s like I do, you’ll love this scrumptious home made peanut butter sweet. The filling may be very harking back to a Reese’s peanut butter. It’s clean and creamy and scrumptious! Enrobed in chocolate, these eggs are the epitome of peanut butter goodness.
This may be a darling factor to let kiddos assist assist embellish on Easter weekend. I stored mine plain chocolate (some clean, some with a drizzle) however these could be simply as cute with brightly coloured sprinkles.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
2 Tbsp 1% milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 Tbsp shortening
- Utilizing a handheld mixer, beat powdered sugar, peanut butter, and butter. Add milk and vanilla and blend effectively.
- Switch dough to wax paper and type a 8×8 inch sq.. Slide a small cookie sheet below the wax paper and freeze for 60-90 minutes.
- Whereas the dough is within the freezer, gently soften chocolate chips with shortening on the range or within the microwave at low warmth, whisking each thirty seconds.
- Working shortly, use an egg cookie cutter to chop dough into eggs.
- Set every egg separately on a fork and drizzle melted chocolate on prime, utilizing the again of the spoon to coat the perimeters. Shortly dunk the underside into the chocolate to coat the underside, then use the spoon to push the egg off the fork and onto wax paper. Repeat with remaining eggs. Let set till chocolate has solidified. Retailer in an hermetic container at room temperature (or within the fridge on sizzling day).
Like it? Pin it!
Don’t neglect to comply with/like The Rose Desk on Fb, Twitter, and Instagram! Join The Rose Desk’s emails right here.