I’m a sucker for coconut and these Chewy Coconut Cookies have been a cinch to organize and fulfilled a serious craving.
I couldn’t preserve my arms off of this Coconut Cookies Recipe! So comfortable, buttery, and ideal for anybody who loves a superb Coconut Dessert. They’re addictive!!!
Why You Should Make
- Should you love coconut, these cookies can be your new favourite deal with.
- They’re easy to make and freeze properly.
- They’re completely irresistible!!!
- Kitchen Staples – Sugar, Flour, Salt, Baking Soda
- Butter – Salted is ok. Have the butter at room temperature so will probably be straightforward to combine it into the dough.
- Brown Sugar – Packed. Whenever you measure your brown sugar, press it down into the measuring cup so it’s packed into the cup.
- Egg – Have at room temperature for simpler incorporation. You’ll have to convey your egg out of the fridge an hour or two earlier than you propose to begin mixing. You too can set your egg in a bowl of very popular faucet water to rush the method alongside.
- Vanilla Extract – Learn the label. It ought to by no means say artificially flavored otherwise you received’t get the true vanilla taste.
- Coconut – Use Angelflake shredded and sweetened coconut
- As with most cookie recipes, begin with room-temperature butter and eggs. This can enable the elements to include extra effectively.
- Use a cookie disher cookie disher to make evenly sized cookies.
- Don’t use a mixer to combine within the flour or in case you do, use the paddle attachment and blend solely till included. Over-mixing will activate the gluten and make powerful cookies and the mixer whisk will incorporate an excessive amount of air and alter the cookies’ texture. I like to make use of a wood spoon.
- I additionally like to make use of half baking sheets and line with parchment for straightforward cleanup. The parchment additionally prevents these coconut sugar cookies from sticking.
- You may reuse the parchment sheets for a pair batches of cookies, then toss them.
- Retailer your coconut flakes cookies in an hermetic container for as much as 4 days. Freeze the leftovers in order that they don’t get stale. They’ll preserve properly within the freezer for as much as 3 months.
The best way to Make
- Cream collectively the butter, brown sugar and sugar.
- Add egg and blend properly.
- Add the vanilla, then the dry elements, and at last the coconut.
- Scoop dough out onto a ready baking sheet and bake as directed.
You Might Additionally Like
- ½ cup butter. at room temperature
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1⅓ cup coconut
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter with brown sugar and sugar. Add egg and blend properly.
- Add vanilla, then flour, baking soda, and salt. Combine properly. Add coconut.
- Place 1 ½ tablespoon scoops of dough onto ready baking sheets about 3 inches aside.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Tailored from Indigo’s Sugar Spectrum and Allrecipes
Really useful Merchandise
As an Amazon Affiliate and member of different affiliate packages, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 235Complete Fats: 11gSaturated Fats: 8gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 3gLdl cholesterol: 36mgSodium: 193mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 3g
Thatskinnychickcanbake.com sometimes presents dietary data for recipes contained on this website. This data is offered as a courtesy and is an estimate solely. This data comes from on-line calculators. Though thatskinnychickcanbake.com makes an attempt to offer correct dietary data, these figures are solely estimates.
Various elements reminiscent of product varieties or manufacturers bought can change the dietary data in any given recipe. Additionally, many recipes on thatskinnychickcanbake.com suggest toppings, which can or is probably not listed as non-compulsory and dietary data for these added toppings just isn’t listed. Different elements might change the dietary data reminiscent of when the salt quantity is listed “to style,” it isn’t calculated into the recipe as the quantity will fluctuate. Additionally, completely different on-line calculators can present completely different outcomes.
To acquire probably the most correct illustration of the dietary data in any given recipe, you need to calculate the dietary data with the precise elements utilized in your recipe. You might be solely answerable for making certain that any dietary data obtained is correct.