I like placing a recent spin on conventional recipes, and I am so glad I made these Air Fryer Bulgogi Burgers. They’re completely wonderful and a fantastic different to Keto quick meals. Doing them within the air fryer meant I did not must babysit them, and but they turned out moist, flavorful, and scrumptious.
Why Make A Bulgogi Burger?
There are such a lot of explanation why it is a good thought. I imply. Bulgogi and burgers. Do you actually need another excuse why it is a good thought?
These Bulgogi Burgers are a number of the greatest I’ve ever eaten. Now I’ll say, you undoubtedly need to make the superior Gochujang Mayonnaise to go along with them. For low carb/keto, you will need to wrap this in with lettuce leaves and revel in it that manner. If you happen to aren’t consuming low carb, have them on a smooth bun and revel in.
What Is Bulgogi?
Bulgogi is often Korean Barbecue made out of pork. It is usually cooked for a very long time, and has wealthy flavors from Gochujang (Korean purple pepper paste), and is a standard dish that many individuals are acquainted with.
How To Make A Bulgogi Burger
Despite the fact that this recipe sounds difficult, these air fryer burgers are extremely easy to make. Listed here are a couple of easy steps to get them in your desk very quickly in any respect.
- In a big bowl, combine the entire components and permit the combination to relaxation for half-hour or as much as 24 hours in a fridge.
- Divide the meat into 4 parts and type spherical patties.
- Place the patties in a single layer within the air fryer basket. Air fry for 10 minutes.
- Make the Gochujang Mayonnaise
- Utilizing a meat thermometer, be sure that the meat has reached an inside temperature of 160F.
- Serve the patties with hamburger buns or a lettuce leaf and the gochujang mayonnaise.
Ideas And Tips For This Air Fryer Burger Recipe
- If you happen to’re consuming low carb, wrap the patties in a lettuce leaf to maintain them low carb.
- Put together your Gochujang Mayo whereas your meat is resting.
- All the time use a meat thermometer to check the interior temperature for security.
- Load them up with keto-friendly veggies for a well-rounded meal.
Need Extra Simple Air Fryer Recipes?
If you happen to love this air fryer Bulgogi Burger recipe as a lot as I do, ensure you share it with your mates on Fb and Pinterest to allow them to strive it too.
Click on on highlighted components or Tools to see precisely what I take advantage of to make this recipe
For the Gochujang Mayonaisse
In a big bowl, combine floor beef, gochujang, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sugar, sesame oil, chopped onions and salt and permit the combination to relaxation for half-hour or as much as 24 hours in a fridge.
Divide the meat into 4 parts and type spherical patties, with a slight melancholy within the center to stop the burgers from puffing out right into a dome-shape whereas cooking.
Set your air fryer to 360F for 10 minutes and place the patties in a single layer within the air fryer basket.
Make the Gochujang Mayonnaise: Whereas the patties prepare dinner, combine collectively the mayonnaise, gochujang, sesame oil, sesame seeds and scallions.
Utilizing a meat thermometer, be sure that the meat has reached an inside temperature of 160F and take away to a serving tray.
Serve the patties with hamburger buns and the gochujang mayonnaise.
- Dietary Information doesn’t embody buns
- I believe the ultimate recipe has much less fats for the reason that air fryer renders fats into the basket. Both manner, these are keto/lowcarb so get pleasure from!
Get assist & join with our neighborhood on Fb!
Energy: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 24g | Fats: 29g | Sugar: 3g