Biltmore Property Rooster Gorgonzola Pasta is a tasty dish of tender hen, creamy gorgonzola sauce, and pasta. Elevate your dinner desk with this beautiful meal that’s as spectacular as it’s comforting. This blue cheese hen pasta is ideal for an important day or to fulfill a yearning for one thing extraordinary.
This put up accommodates affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What Makes Rooster Gorgonzola Pasta So Good?
Gorgonzola cheese could also be a bit too pungent for some people, however for many who prefer it, it’s type of addictive. An effective way to get extra of it into your life is with this unbelievable recipe from the legendary Biltmore Property.
This dish combines rigatoni tossed with an herb-infused cream sauce that completely balances the punch of the Gorgonzola. As soon as topped with a crispy pan-seared hen breast, this dish is immensely satisfying.
Why You Ought to Strive This Recipe With Gorgonzola Cheese
Rooster gorgonzola pasta is the type of dish that brings a collective ‘wow’ to the lips of diners. It’s upscale eating that you are able to do in your personal kitchen.
There’s no cause to get intimidated by the lengthy record of substances or all of the parts that go into this meal. It’s fairly straightforward, and also you’ll wind up with a restaurant-quality dish that you’ll proudly serve household and visitors.
Rooster Gorgonzola Pasta Components
For getting ready the hen, you’ll want:
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Freshly floor black pepper
- Boneless, skinless hen breasts
For the sauce, you’ll want:
- White onion
- Recent sage (elective)
- Dry white wine
- Heavy cream
Though the recent sage is elective, it provides lots to the recipe, so use it for those who can.
For the hen and pasta, you’ll want:
- Marinated hen
- Freshly floor pepper
- Olive oil
- Crumbled Gorgonzola or different sort of blue cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
The unique recipe requires rigatoni, however you can also make it Penne Gorgonzola With Rooster for those who choose. Utilizing tube-style pasta is sweet as a result of some cheese and sauce will accumulate inside, however any pasta will do.
Make Gorgonzola Rooster Pasta
To marinate the hen breast:
- Mince the garlic and put it in a big container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Add the lemon juice, one tablespoon of olive oil, a teaspoon of garlic minced garlic, salt, and freshly floor pepper. Whisk the marinade and put aside.
- Trim the hen breasts of any fats and pores and skin.
- Place one trimmed hen breast between two items of plastic wrap and lightweight pound flat with the graceful facet of a meat mallet.
- Place the pounded hen within the marinade and repeat with the remaining hen.
- Cowl the container and chill for as much as two hours.
To organize the cream sauce:
- Finely cube the white onion and chop the parsley. If utilizing, chop the recent sage. Put aside for later.
- Heat a little bit olive oil in a 2-quart saucepan over medium warmth.
- Add the diced onions and the remaining garlic to the new oil and stir. Instantly scale back the warmth to low and canopy the saucepan. Prepare dinner for 5 minutes to melt the onions.
- Take away the duvet and add the cream. Enhance the warmth to medium-high whereas continuously stirring.
- As soon as the cream involves a simmer, flip off the warmth and add all however two tablespoons of the parsley and the sage leaf (if utilizing) to the saucepan.
- Cowl the saucepan with a lid and transfer it off the range.
To organize the pasta and hen
- Take away the hen from the marinade and pat dry.
- Deliver a big pot of salted water to a boil.
- Whereas the water involves a bowl, stir collectively the flour with salt and pepper in a large, shallow dish.
- Begin cooking the pasta in response to the instructions on the bundle. Proceed with the remainder of the recipe, however keep watch over the pasta and drain when cooked.
- Frivolously dredge the hen breasts within the seasoned flour and set on a wire rack.
- Heat a big skillet over medium warmth.
- Add olive oil to the skillet.
- Place the floured hen into the skillet and cook dinner for 5 minutes on both sides till absolutely cooked.
- Take away the hen to a paper towel-lined plate and canopy with aluminum foil.
- Pour the white wine into the skillet and use a picket spatula to scrape up all of the bits on the underside.
- Proceed cooking till the liquid reduces to about two tablespoons.
- Add the cream sauce and produce it to a boil whereas stirring and scale back to a simmer.
- Stir within the Gorgonzola and Parmesan cheeses. Season the sauce with salt and freshly floor pepper.
- Take away the skillet from warmth.
To assemble the dish:
- Return the drained cooked pasta to the stockpot.
- Stir within the sauce.
- Plate the sauced pasta and add one cooked hen breast to every portion.
- Garnish with the reserved minced parsley and serve.
What to Serve With Gorgonzola Rooster Pasta
This can be a heavy dish, so preserve any sides and starters mild. Crusty Italian bread or mushy breadsticks are an ideal alternative, as is an easy salad of blended greens.
Retailer the Leftovers
You’ll be able to preserve additional gorgonzola hen pasta within the fridge for as much as three days. Wrap the hen individually in plastic wrap to forestall it from drying out. Put the sauced pasta in a lined container.
What Is the Greatest Technique to Reheat Pasta Gorgonzola With Rooster?
One of the best ways to reheat this dish with out drying out the hen or turning the pasta to mush is within the oven:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Take the hen out of the fridge and permit it to come back as much as room temperature on the counter.
- Grease a casserole dish with olive oil.
- Place the hen on the underside of the casserole dish and pile the pasta on high.
- Cowl the casserole dish with aluminum foil and warmth for 10 to twenty minutes or till the hen is warmed by means of.
Favourite Pasta Recipes
Fashionable Blue Cheese Recipes
Biltmore Property Rooster Gorgonzola Pasta
Take pleasure in an unbelievable pasta dish with creamy gorgonzola sauce and tender hen.
- 4 boneless skinless hen breast halves about 4 to six ounces every
- 6 tablespoons recent lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil divided use
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic divided use
- salt to style
- freshly floor black pepper to style
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 4 recent sage leaves chopped (elective)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons chopped recent parsley divided use
- 12 ounces rigatoni pasta ideally multicolored
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Frivolously pound every hen breast between 2 items of plastic wrap.
In a glass or porcelain dish, mix the lemon juice with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and 1 teaspoon of garlic. Season with salt and pepper to style.
Place the hen within the marinade. Cowl and refrigerate for not more than 2 hours.
To make the sauce, warmth 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a 2-quart saucepan over medium warmth. Add the onion and the remaining teaspoon of garlic. Prepare dinner, stirring, over low warmth for five minutes or till the onion is tender. Add the cream and produce to a boil. Then add the sage and 1/4 cup parsley. Take away from the warmth and put aside.
To make the rigatoni, deliver 3 quarts of salted water to a boil in a inventory pot. Boil the rigatoni for about 12 minutes, or in response to the bundle instructions. Drain and put aside.
In the meantime, take away the hen from the marinade and pat dry. Dip the hen frivolously within the seasoned flour on each side.
Warmth the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium warmth. Prepare dinner the hen for about 5 minutes per facet or till utterly cooked by means of. Switch the hen to a plate and loosely cowl with foil to maintain heat.
Add the white wine to the skillet and boil, stirring with a picket spoon, till there are solely 2 tablespoons of liquid within the pan. Add the reserved sauce and produce to a boil. Add the Gorgonzola and Parmesan cheeses and simmer. Take away from the warmth and season with salt and pepper to style.
To assemble the dish, toss the pasta with sauce till effectively coated. Divide the pasta between 4 dishes, high every portion with hen, and garnish with parsley. Serve instantly.
Energy: 1213kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 73g | Fats: 65g | Saturated Fats: 31g | Ldl cholesterol: 297mg | Sodium: 901mg | Potassium: 1270mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2175IU | Vitamin C: 20.8mg | Calcium: 395mg | Iron: 3.1mg