To rejoice the autumn harvest season, we created this Apple Cream Cheese Swirl Bundt Cake, a recipe that’s positive to carry a contact of autumn to your desk. This delightfully moist cake is chock-full of crisp, sweet-tart apples accented with cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg, marbled with a creamy swirl, and completed with a decadent glaze. Baked within the Nordic Ware® Chiffon Bundt® Pan, with its swish draped design, this cake has a chic and alluring attraction. Pair it with mug of sizzling cider or espresso for an indulgent, warming dessert.
Apple Cream Cheese Swirl Bundt Cake
This wealthy, moist cake brings within the basic spices of the autumn season whereas spotlighting the apple at its core.
- 1 cup (227 grams) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup (220 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (73 grams) firmly packed mild brown sugar
- 3 giant eggs (150 grams), room temperature
- 1 teaspoon (4 grams) vanilla extract
- 2 giant agency candy apples (578 grams) (see Be aware), peeled and cored
- 3 cups (375 grams) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons (10 grams) baking powder
- 2 teaspoons (4 grams) floor cinnamon
- 3.4 teaspoon (2.25 grams) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoons (1 gram) floor ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 grams) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 4 ounces (113 grams) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon (8 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 giant egg yolk (19 grams), room temperature
- 1 cup (120 grams) confectioners’ sugar
- 3 tablespoons (45 grams) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon (21 grams) mild corn syrup
For swirl: In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with a mixer at medium velocity till creamy. Add confections’ sugar, flour, and egg yolk; beat till clean, about 2 minutes, stopping to scrape sides of bowl. Cowl and refrigerate till prepared to make use of.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
For batter: Within the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat butter and sugars at medium-high velocity till mild and fluffy, 2 to three minutes, stopping to scrape sides of bowl. Add eggs, one after the other, beating nicely after every addition. Beat in vanilla.
Utilizing the big holes of a field grater, shred apples. Coarsely chop shredded apples. Add apples to batter, and beat at low velocity till mixed.
Spray a 10-cup Bundt pan with baking spray. Spoon two-thirds of batter (about 4 cups or 965 grams) into ready pan. Utilizing a small rubber spatula or the again of a spoon, make a trench in batter in pan, avoiding edges of pan. Spoon swirl combination into trench. Prime with remaining batter. Utilizing a knife, gently pull blade backwards and forwards by batter and swirl. Clean high of batter. Firmly faucet pan on a kitchen towel-lined counter 7 to 10 instances to settle batter and launch any air bubbles.
Bake till a wood decide inserted close to middle comes out clear, 1 hour and 5 minutes to 1 hour and 10 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Invert cake onto a wire rack and let cool utterly.
For glaze: In a small bowl, whisk collectively confectioners’ sugar, cream, and corn syrup till clean. Spoon glaze onto cooled cake. Garnish with pecans, if desired. Refrigerate cake in an hermetic container for as much as 3 days.
Honeycrisp, Pink Girl, and even Granny Smith apples all work nice on this cake.